[syndicate] Fwd: Spur McGuffin: Re-subjectivation

beate zurwehme beate at zurwehme.org
Tue Sep 26 12:38:28 CEST 2006

http://069recorded.de/ponto.mov

And we forgot about Spur McGuffin from Optimat. He arrived almost at
the End of File when we were already past documentation.
He couldn't get a visa and waited desperately at the Serbian border all
these days until the very last one, when he finally managed to get at
least a transit visa.
He met some of us and had some breakfast at the hotel.
He was looking for someone to drive her to the Croatian border.
I wonder whether somebody took a photo of him.

I took some smoked meat with me and a lot of Celluloid and even more
docu bräu, just in case.
I have to find this balance: Showing something where you don't see
anything, which proves that you missed everything ...

http://069recorded.de/ponto.mov

The whole world looks like a wurst imbiß on berger str
|||||||| GOODMAN QUICK is http://069recorded.de/ ||||||||

| interlinking of media
| practice with gender related issues
http://zurwehme.org/ ... In fact, you probably get an infrequent but
regular boot of the gender willies. a gleich a; do you speak heiddeger?
   http://www.myspace.com/beatezurwehme
http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=149500