[syndicate]

lucille c. lucille_myrtilles at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 11 14:55:55 CEST 2006

a///

two weeks ago my computer crashed

two days ago i wellcome this two weeks ago my commp computer crashed  two two days ago u i wellcomed welcomed thisq one this one i am not involved i am involdved involved in into internet daily life , lists , meeting people, chatrtin chattin , all those stupid stuff , i am intereste interested i n live writing in i dont know ia as my compuyter computer crashed i felt empty , we should be i think we should be outside now listening to our bodies , instead of , maybe , ia m answering why i spend hours and son so on so po on onon ononon ono snos ososns onsosnson soqnon o eodvdk v;oo ◊œ¬ ol mobl k bfkƒk bl kgl kbnlg ljk hnghj njgkjn;gkjnkgjknhjglghn

ng

gh

gh

gh