[syndicate] yes yes what is real.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Sep 1 08:38:32 CEST 2006

yes yes what is real.
  I will look in Samuel Johnson's Dictionary
  that is Samuel Johnson, L.L.D.
no I won't, I traded 8 cartons of books
  for the 1799 edition, 2 volumes probably
  twenty pounds. these indentations are
  borrowed from python.
Samuel Johnson knows what's real, relating
  code primarily to codicil; he was more or
  less unfamiliar with machine language,
  but good with assembly. leave it to him
  to go up a step.
so it's economics, these valuable books
  which are difficult to read, although in
  perfect condition, age or not, but with
  always the possibility of rent pages or
  covers - anyway
it's economics getting once again in the way
  of truth, for surely there is an entry for
  roller coaster, if not for virtual; I trust
  the man primarily in his grasp of nature,
  and of course his famous definition of oats.

http://www.asondheim.org/whatisreal.mp4

consider the above my commentary within the
  hermeneutics of Dr. Johnson's Dictionary;
  he was already dead when this edition was
  published.
was he not?