[syndicate] [P.juce] sciences masters and...

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Sun Oct 29 10:57:54 CET 2006

i don't give a dime to this art critic glocaumesk views.
If you don't access cosmopoule tao, then, you are absolutely not ready
for vant-guard pulsatiev vibor cosmic Xtra Rays.

Long life to Cosmopoule Bio Conquest Act !
Long life to Venusian Xplo Adv.
ShitNose to ramollz and backBenders !

revolution kokott is on !

--