[syndicate] update

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Oct 26 21:07:02 CEST 2006

hi ' writing on a french kezboard which is dificult for me but wanted to bring
an update ' were shooting in the alps ' climbed up a ountain todaz to a
peasants cabin ' and around that area used it for background and then later
ondown bz a couple of cascades, alsosome other somewhat sexual work elsewhere,
some flute-harmonica work, some materials in a ruined priorz with isabella '
these have been for me brillant works ' manz stemming from motion capture or
somewhat broken motion capture equipmet with literal translations into
choreographz ' both difficult and exciting ' so the digital is returned bz waz
of the alps to another sort of presence ' the bodz grounded in the phzsicalitz
of height, stone, pasture,water, crevice, we go tomorrow to shoot at the
>Aletsch glacier ' hopefullz with <VLF radio ' weve alreadz used that up high '
so the dances, <incidences, that Foofwa choreographed, I worked on, went
brilliantlz as well, saw four different performances, almost four different
dances, literallz ' so for me there are numerous philosophical issues bezond
the usual dance-art aeshetics ' more writing ahead, but at the moment this is
dailup from

blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact sondheim at panix.com, -
general directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org