[syndicate] fwd: @ Frieze, London - Attila Csorgo, Vadim Fiskin, Tobias Putrih, and Dan Perjovschi

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Oct 7 12:39:52 CEST 2006

// I have to admit that my enthusiasm for art fairs is very limited
// however ...

// P.S. maybe check if some of the artists are present in person as well.
// (this was the case last year in Berlin).

Frieze Art Fair 2006

Attila Csorgo | Vadim Fiskin | Alexander Gutke | Tobias Putrih | Dan Perjovschi

We are pleased to inform you about our participation at Frieze Art Fair 2006.
We concordantly welcome you to booth F 29, where we will be showing works by
Attila Csorgo, Vadim Fiskin, Tobias Putrih, and Dan Perjovschi.

For more information please see attached file. (// neee ... see below)

Best regards,

Gregor Podnar

Galerija Gregor Podnar

Kolodvorska 6 | 1000 Ljubljana | Slovenia
tel +386 1 430 49 29 | fax +386 1 430 49 28
info.gpodnar at siol.net | www.gregorpodnar.com

---

from the PDF:

Attila Csörg‘ | Vadim Fi”kin | Tobias Putrih | Dan Perjovschi

We are pleased to inform you about our
participation at Frieze Art Fair 2006. We
concordantly
welcome you to booth F 29, where we will be
showing recent photographs of Attila Csörg‘,
drawings and a slide show by Dan Perjovschi, a
new sculptural work of Vadim Fi”kin, and
sculptures from the Lux series by Tobias Putrih.
The works of Csörg‘, Fi”kin and Putrih deal
either directly or in a more reserved way with
the elementary perception of space and time.
These works tell of the relations between science
and
personal experience, desire and the imagination,
metaphysics and pragmatism, the artificial and
the real. The works by Perjovschi are following
an analytical discourse on societal systems. His
unique and outstanding body of work depicts given
social relations in a more direct way.