[syndicate] Fwd: [thing-frankfurt] recent shots from WIZARDS OF ARS(E) conference

Matze Schmidt matze.schmidt at n0name.de
Mon Oct 2 19:25:29 CEST 2006

hi,

thank you guido nuarb for support.
i think we will make 300.000.- this year so we're going to produce this
podcast called "we're only in it for the honey" together with the
radio-x in frankfurt/main (germany) and would like to invite you to ask
the local managers of the social demoractic party of germany to lend us
some red webpage designers for a weekend.

cu

matze