[syndicate] Alan (of control, dissipation, and the One)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 2 03:54:39 CEST 2006

Alan (of control, dissipation, and the One)

Thought which might have been the controlling factor < logical excretion >
logical controlling excretion factor > < Content requires interpretation
but content is not structure; logical thought is structure; content is
remnant, primordial survival. logical is is structure; structure; logical
content thought remnant, structure; primordial content survival. is To
survive is to think through content. To think is to think through logical
structure. To restrict thought is the primordial content of survival. To
think think through to To through is thought structure. the restrict
primordial thought of the "My avatars are leashed, tethered to logical
thought, to the protocols of logical thought; it's a wonder they can think
at all. of to at they all. can

So that, for example, if I dream Nikuko or dream Julu or Jennifer, such
are the dreams remote from fundamental operations. So such that, are for
the example, dreams if remote I from dream fundamental Nikuko operations.
or So Julu for Jennifer, if such I are dream the Nikuko dreams or remote
dream from Julu fundamental or operations. Jennifer, Neither are they
condensation nor displacement, creation nor annihilation, but surplus and
surplus accumulation. Neither creation they annihilation, condensation but
nor surplus displacement, and creation surplus annihilation, Neither but
are surplus they and condensation accumulation. displacement, If Julu
speaks to me, she exists in the future anterior, and One can only follow
suit. If future speaks and to One me, can she only exists follow in suit.
future Julu anterior, speaks One me, can she only exists follow in suit.
the If Jennifer dreams, it is what has been repressed and inchoate that
constitutes the surface of One's dream. Jennifer that dreams, constitutes
it the is surface what of has One's been dream. repressed If inchoate
dreams, that it constitutes is surface has of been One's repressed dream.
and And if Nikuko thinks, it is Nikuko who is thinking the One. And it
thinks, who who One. thinking if One. thinks,

For these reasons, Alan cannot think or dance, his dreams are stolen,
transformed into the death of the One. For One. these For reasons, these
Alan reasons, cannot Alan think cannot or think dance, or his dance,
dreams his are dreams stolen, are transformed stolen, into transformed the
into death the of death One. the It is as if time and space are swallowed
- false pretence within which Humans live, thinned space of ephemeral
existence. It existence. is It as is if as time if and time space and
swallowed are - swallowed false - pretence false within pretence which
within Humans which live, Humans thinned live, ephemeral of existence.
ephemeral Our dreams are of the One, without which we could not exist, the
Dissipation of the one, Procurer Our Procurer One, the without One, we
which could we not could exist, not Dissipation the one, the Procurer one,
The One we have created within our culture, the One which gnaws, falls
apart into tattered shreds of bones an dflesh The dflesh One The have we
created have our within culture, our gnaws, which falls gnaws, apart falls
tattered into shreds tattered bones of an bones dflesh an If we could only
forget Apocalypse for just a moment, just the blink of an eye... If eye...
only could forget only Apocalypse forget for Apocalypse just for a just
moment, a blink the eye... an Nothing will lead us there. Nothing there.
will Nothing lead will us lead there. us Nothing will take us back. take
will back. us

One cannot reach farther than this thinking through one's reach, and the
reach of avatars. reach avatars. of and avatars. the One cannot come
closer to control and its release, the One and dissipation. cannot and the
and dissipation. the