[syndicate] bobig .nfo

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Nov 29 14:28:37 CET 2006

Spams as well commercial as well for impeaching concurrence or more
existence online, are killing the free web of free deda servers becoming net
zombie, more of the free interactive emails.

"Force brute" and net zombie at the discredit of free deda, ( It is exactly
my radical problem actually ) consuming all our systems and more sometimes
killing our domain addresses as spammer addresses, even under anonymous
machines is abuse of freedom as abuse of power, not against the power :
realizing power and destruction of freedom online and of free Internet that
becomes only a space of power few to few instead of the space of common
autonomy.

It is not the question of the property, it is the question of the power that
overpass the question of the property at this level.

Cause this question for a large part soon the web will be mostly the
privatization of the space by majors who can paid the security ‹ then making
us pay the security in their space, or capturing all information of our
current uses and way of consuming and living, more our personal partners of
relationships through our location in their space (that costs gold by these
vectoral times)

You know exactly what I mean.

Any hackers are defending the free hard and software but it is obvious that
for another part any of them tribute to dirty tasks, may be it is a
psychological problem, may be a question of money ?

At this moment there I really approve the critical work of Bobig, and the
raid of its analogical or graphic works in the digital universe, being
always ironic; and I appreciate (he always makes me laugh from this place),
the works of bobig that it is pure smile of the life for signifying the
derision of this tech expert and corporatist ideology.

And why could we invert the order of the things in matter of entropy, when
the Web ideology leading advents into self cannibalizing  by the main of
those who claim mastering it?

Happy painting... That's sometimes being the best medecin against the
abusive tech strategy.