[syndicate] real-life vignettes + google should go to hell before i do

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Wed Nov 29 13:38:30 CET 2006

Alan, the blogger beta is not compulsory, the old interface functions
as it always did and perfectly well. you can only use beta when you
create a new blog, it doesn't work for the old ones

if you go here
http://www.blogger.com/login.g
and type your user and pwd I'm sure it will get you in

otherwise just send me those (privately) and I will try to get in

f.

----- Message de sondheim at panix.com ---------