[syndicate] xtract from _virtual.n.teractive.n.tanglement_

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Nov 20 19:06:40 CET 2006

This is excellent moving towards within a phenomenology of distributive
selving - I hope you develop this; it reminds me in a strange way of the
outer limits of nn's previous incarnations, where things began to fray.
But it's also 2nd lifing, more MOO than MUD I think.

I keep expecting a long novel/essay/book - there's so much here!

  - Alan

blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact sondheim at panix.com, -
general directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org