[syndicate] Weather in Arabia, crisis in Gaza ,,,

yasir ~ yasir.media at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 21:44:30 CET 2006

On 11/16/06, undisclosed-recipients <undisclosed-recipients> wrote:
> Are you ready to join the world of weather? If you are looking for a challenging   career in a progressive, multi-technological company, check out our ...
> Our team consists of more than 100 forecasters using a unique, collaborative   approach to interpret weather data in order to provide insights not found ...
> Weather Forecasts from AccuWeather.com. Includes hurricane weather, world weather   ... Subscribers sign-in to AccuWeather Premium | AccuWeather Professional ...
>
> mailia
>
> "yasir ~" <yasir.media at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >Weather in Arabia, crisis in Gaza ,,,

sure. its dark and there are mosquitos around. spreading dengue fever.
thats why we had to move to quiter grounds indoors from the park for
our reading of jose saramagos 'Tale of the Unknown Island' !

  Dengue Fever is a six-member band from Los Angeles  !
  that combines Cambodian pop music and lyrics with psychedelic rock

  Try the track
   'One Thousand Tears of a Tarantula'

   http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4988059