[syndicate] Silent voices are calling our mind

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Nov 5 22:06:35 CET 2006

For the most part I think petitions are useless. I do a fair amount of
public stuff w/ laptop or just my face & voice and use these occasions for
political harangue, here usually against Bush and whatever
proproprotofascism he's throwing at us that day/week/month. This country
US is glutton, consuming 1/3 of world resources not to mention weapon
production, nothing will change unless the regime changes, we're all
worried that there will be some sort of surprise declaration of martial
law who knows and Bush will set himself up like another Hitler or Pol Pot
or whoever your favorite dictator is at the moment. It's frightening. But
this country doesn't listen to petitions - at least not in within the
presidency - they only listen to capital, god, and their own cum.

- Alan

blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact sondheim at panix.com, -
general directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org