[syndicate] \\ celebration of the human voice

yasir ~ yasir.media at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 19:54:41 CET 2006

+

+

 +

 +

 +
>http://ctgr.free.fr/IAPL/KnightScrubbers.htm

 +

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\   Celebration of the Human Voice /4

Manfred Max-Neef, who lived in Uruguay over twenty years ago, told me
what he most remembered : >> "The dogs barked sitting down and the
people kept their word." <<

Then the military dictatorship restored order, forcing Uruguayans to
lie or be silent. I don't know if the dogs then stood up to bark, but
to keep your word was to keep nothing at all.

////////////// The Book of Embraces \\\\\\\\\\\\  Eduardo Galeano \\\\\\\\\\\\\

most humanity is on its knees.