[syndicate] NORM'S

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon May 29 11:01:43 CEST 2006

NORM'S

http://www.asondheim.org/norm.mp4

what is it about this soundless sequence of a single moment in time,
certainly not the static interruption, problematic PAL among pals, but
perhaps the NORM sign and its continuous and repetitive flickering
as all of us descend late night after the performance for dinner at
eleven. I will always remember NORM'S - you won't - there's no need in
fact to even watch the video. so many people, organisms, have made so
many similar motions. (I offer everything and nothing, pared down, but
again similar to the rest of us, ourselves, mine.)