[syndicate] \\ pulafashion macht ganz glucklich + frei

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu May 4 20:44:52 CEST 2006

You know perfectly that I am from no party. Please from which real acts you
speak of politics?

You know perfectly my position of last presidential vote that was not vote
Chirac but no vote or white vote.

I have published on this, so it is notorious.

You tell what you don't know whatever you install your power online.

You are stupid. I'm sorry to say that. But attack calls an answer.

Done.

You can tell whatever you want you invent all what you tell of others or bad
sounds of a lonesome point of view never large vision, always short vision.

I leave the discussion as I prefer not returning in this chit which you
enjoy to create for others online.

Filter to Madre.
Bye

Apologizes  to others.