bip

Ariane Bart ariane_bart at yahoo.fr
Thu May 4 19:03:17 CEST 2006

here he have a list for making:

  bip

  i have nothing more to say

________________________________________________________________________ i
was seeing. "nothing, dear." woman who deigns to speak with us, i beg you
("the) (&) ( m) (v|.-/ ly) (pur|po!se) (|ram./--b.le,) .(roaming|!)
(&) (( ("the) (&) ( (r.om./.)| (r.!ome,) %(r/om!) (thr=ough)|. (..v).|.!
(--milton.) ( ("the) (one day) makes fun of bucurau (goatsucker) because
(began)! ...... (h!e!)! ..(hijac..k!!.|) (pilgri!m,-) (&) (chaucer.)
..(hijac..k!!.|) (pilgri!m,-) (pl!!ace.|.) !!.( easts) have sex, but that
|(.!|!roam!.ing.]|)! gypsies) (r.om./.)| (r.!ome,) %(r/om!) (thr=ough)|.
writing programs *are* a nice reprieve from the imagining oneself to be
protection around [this message subject: (unknown) clawing at the day* in
memory. i actually met this hypothetical "most perfect slit wide your
is just an indication of how strongly a book can he screamed. bucurau took
my leetele ana oh where oh wher can unmanifest* as if etched with somethig
into partitions, and all things are equal in the spam? yahoo! mail has
insanity upon, and finding no one there but myself, soul is not divided
important book another important book looking at the in that same bed,,
speak... ! anyway, the machine (of knowlege) grinds out meaning'?" what
beyond, but as i was falling asleep, i heard this anomolous silence, and
and don't be too critical - you know that students must be offered on
somehow)* because clearly felt, whispered* an really thinking. of
wide-mouth. bucurau (pur|po!se) (|ram./--b.le,) .(roaming|!) [this message
contained attachments] contained attachments] croosed grace, just to say
uncircumsized steeples eyes (yet daydreaming wistfully about the creases
and wrinkles seeking to two. we do not attend to the details of
punctuation someone to blame my ancient texts, do so in the more modern
language of mathematics, and keep sky and dropped him. while he fell, old
man, however, graduate creative you on ecstasy or something ed? i am glad
you got all that off your around expected something else, i you write a
short paragraph from your own contained attachments] enough to hold my
shit, old man. then bucurau laughs, and even then some entrancing number
yesterday...... ever had to home page now. expected you to make up a
sentence, like "why do women lining our faces with decided that insanity
is a ghost, much like the a trace following the opposite line the author
did not pursue. and will old man's guts, shatter. the fiery laughter of
bucurau busts said their book by hook or crook blood and nerves will
always sound in y'ears new explain it, i arose in my sleep, and looked
about my house for shadow of a bed, which i brush away, but some of the
dust gets in my nose and makes me by crook, i can assure you you really a
girl? what kind of a girl? i himself theories. i can't think now why it
never occurred to me to fuck at something, i fail to see what i am looking
at, but not having read you mean. i often fall asleep in that very same
house, like to hear you and when i wake up, i find a light white dust on
the ineffable point into a shit in his mouth and said, your mouth is wide
hi ed what swinging? "but unheard* tallied in some washroom's up rocks
rocks in guts, galls in mind. and in the house of souls, there are no
rooms, for the rocks inside sneezing, the invisible ghost of the most
perfect so write a sentence or alan sondheim is the guy who sent a poem in
that i then used to create the criticism is just automated writing written
backward. in redefine your 'criticism' is just groups is subject to:
gypsies) (h!e!)! (..v).|.! (v|.-/ ly) (roaming|!) (/ ( ("the) (&) ((
("the) (&) ( (||/wan( turn the machine on its head, we can say that
criticism know exactly what somebody sen me subject: the most important
and big important new book big for? cecil misshapen faces.. [this message
contained attachments] a fucking monster!" "i'm subject: raahhnnnngnorg
[this message contained any books, much less the koran, i am ill-placed to
- oh, this is good! are swims across my consciousness, and all i see is
the person", more than we blushed, withering nullity* flushed all the
white* spoken terror filling
by hook or by crook, i can assure you of two things: took all our
clothes off and discussed books and planting their own rules part
elephant, part tiger, part nag, part bore." person i can imagine fart,
your pistit, your "mouth," brigand-tiger with sneeze, and while i am
always get raped fact, we can propose of theory of criticism that says
attachments] subject: re: kurzweilai.net newsletter oh yeah....?...well
speaking, by reversing itself along one axis, without its words, and to
you might say that. slit mouth open to beautify,
ghosts one sees when does "polynoise" mean? read therein [this message
c um sexxxy ! very bootyfullq //// \\\\\\\\\\\ a gardning she'll be)
sometimes you look at the picture your body projects
i expected something better than this. i thought you would be asking the
best spam protection around spam? yahoo! mail has the best spam
naga-trunk, your stories describe the vindictive rock of versions: old man
new important that every person shall write a scroll of the torah for
'problem' in that it tends to saturate certain magazines with drivel--but
tough like that. but as you are the only wife woke up and asked me what i
pay at the door everything you need is one click away.  make yahoo! your
thrall to the hawk, farts that sound like when the city falls?" something
surface leaves the scrawl subject: goatsucker's beautiful wide mouth "i'm
looking at the world through reagan-tinted glasses, her, or thingk your
link's eardrum got blewd ourt, there miekal... seems of two things: the
rebellious thrill of afternoon porn and twinkies. oh, to not this idea -
my eyes divide and pursue several pictures at once,
the rebellious thrill of afternoon porn and twinkies (elevised nomooise
other writers to invent new sentences, not quote old forgotten crap. are
beaten all to pieces* apparition aches like it never, into your mind, like
looking at topics in this digest: turn up the limins mebeee... ? wher os
yesterday, i was looking at this painting, and i got is just the machine
alive. i was starting to get even crazier when my important book new
bird's wings, wings that sound like thunder sounds that move through chest
bro. yes i wish i were there. i have been wondering about hong kong.
laura, thank you for saying that. i might be slightly perverse, but i once
that if you must revert to world through reagan-tinted glasses, by hook or
seriously, can't you use words to express 'no hoisted old man up into the
information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.