[syndicate] \\ pulafashion macht ganz glucklich + frei

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu May 4 15:19:16 CEST 2006

Bullshit returning...

What it is beginning to interest the progressive life instead of
mortification it is not of the net in communities, it is of the sense of the
contents and of the associated works.

Bongiovanni was not my friend. Every body who knows of his works since a lot
of years can know that he never called criticalsecret for a guest content.

Pierre Bongiovanni asked me to found a possible common project in research,
I have suggested anything round the one I am preparing to the next events
and acts of criticalsecret...

Research on the question I quoted in my articles, and for his part he has
written his tribute to my idea.

Three digital supports were ready to publish these texts, so no one was
missing, I am not in "sklunk" because I would not have the choice ; all the
contrary.. Only one could have both two in the same issue, it is the cause
of my choice. I was not of the friends of Bongiovanni. But I thank him for
this double publication that give more sense to each one. My idea it is for
a free collective and international process... More large than
criticalsecret of course. II shall tell of later.

Other supports online will be Doc(k)s (next publications online) to the
metapolitic text more that one of Pierre Bongiovanni whose text too I have
asked them.

And right now you can see here :
http://www.larevuedesressources.org (with one text from Bongiovanni
returning the links)

I am sorry if even more you dislike me more visitors are interested to read
of my ideas, as each text in each support have received only in one day,
every first day of the publication (Aprilm 30 and May 1) a thousand visitors
(the publishers telling of a hit:)

I am glad to thth and to "camera animales" and I am glad to sklunk and to
"la revue des ressources" if they have a lot of visitors thanks my tribute.

I am not jealous from the part of criticalsecret.

I am not in a narcissist ego process but in the objective to communicate any
singular self-ideas to tribute by another way to any progressive renewing in
the social process for collective energy to create, even from the point of
art and culture outside of the traditional categories can be of parties or
believing (BUT to respect them as other).

Have a good following afternoon.