[syndicate] \\ pulafashion macht ganz glucklich + frei

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu May 4 14:34:15 CEST 2006

As I see that it is ok to quote francophone publications without Anglophone
abstracts, here are my last ones, recently (April 30) @ SKLUNK revue #3 "De
la politique"

SKLUNK is Pierre Bongiovanni's new review online
With special sources SPIP by Quentin Drouet

http://www.sklunk.net

1. "L'autre après l'un - Surrterre"
On metapolitics in a-topia (from a criticism of the republican model and of
the democratic model) regarding the value and the metonymy as processes
abstracting the human rights till their disappearance. So to invent another
rights : that one of the other (all possible others included)

http://www.sklunk.net/L-ABOLITION-DES-DROITS-DE-L-HOMME

2. "Action e-writing" an article to the book by Thierry Théolier
"Crevard [baise-sollers]" (on the Work more on the question of French
publishers and diffusers - can be an EU problem) with the link of the
publisher Caméras animales.

http://www.sklunk.net/ALIETTE

Thanks
A.