time

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Mar 23 07:34:44 CET 2006

time

the face registers the passing of time and atomic clock.
or molecular or particle clock irreversible inconceivable.
space is marked out as the body re/marks within capital.
the body of vision enervated and neuraesthenia of the envisioned body.
the face is that of alterity sublimated by desire.
the face is the gnomen of time.
the face is always in the presence of the portal.
and just so every portal is a face in its presence of depth.
these images haunted me as they are wrapped in my human skin.
i am flayed for them, their red dust, my hungry ghost.
i am listening to a speaking woman hello and hello.
good morning and good evening working late tonight aren't you.
hello hello and goodbye your face among us.
i would gladly take your position and make it my own.
incontrovertible and as yet to be reversed.
the revision yes but of the imaginary signifier only perhaps so.
or of the haunted face to which nothing may be said.
just as the haunted speak themselves and to themselves.
just as we listen sideways or left of back to haunted women and men.
http://www.asondheim.org/time.mov
this is a wrapped mpg which should play with latest quicktime