[syndicate] more and filter to ctgr

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Mar 10 17:58:57 CET 2006

1. it depends on syndicate: syndicate i.e. syndicate of crime, syndicate
i.e.corporatist, or trade unions i.e solider and respectively attentive.

2. The problem is that this mode of flame and of insults drives necessary to
answers in the same mode and then at least no one idea can be expressed till
its complete discussing and research. Not one information cannot be more
done without to be perpetually misunformed and concurrent; and all that it
is exactly what we are subjected by the traditional power of instutionnal
and politic establishment more their medias (in their own forums).

3. If these funny lists imitate the power they cannot happen gloriously.
Obsessionnal persistence of insults and denegation of creative discussions
or peaceful jokes is not really opening to the interactive interest.