[syndicate] just

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Mar 9 21:26:54 CET 2006

Of course, I was going there recently so he is going there just after me:)
He is so young I am so old: what can be more "natural" that he follows me in
distance, as former avant-garde to learn of his own one but sorry if the
subject has overcome as any numerous younger even than ctgr have gone to
India earlier than us...

Can be he is one between any few or rare but effective very happy hands to
hurt my works online, but there is a difference more between us: whatever he
goes he's always meeting himself he. That cannot happens to me as current
otherness - you know that madness is otherness more heterotopia - searching
for otherness as my any diverse same.

Ctgr-same of the same ctgr will never can know of the difference, as he
considers it is something which makes trouble to his surego. A heavy
contradiction with all the world...

Suddenly I understand what and how the net abuses can happen: what it is
near the real vision of retrocolonialist net art to otherness, that
corresponds to the current experiment practices online, it is of otherness
in the same vision than prime touristic racism ( when it was just opened by
the colonialism in the times of native photography ).

Can be a pity -not a surprise

Any late old babies are they really more funny than any " vieille " former
mother ans still grand mother which assumes open sky?

"Mother of invention" he said?

To be clever or stupid it is not the question of expert or unexpert hands,
it is of the open mind between others.

Cheers