[syndicate] Encore !???

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Mar 8 18:28:57 CET 2006

I repeat my post as it appears that the first one was not received (by the
problem which Loy told of
in a precedent email)

Hello Loy

Sorry of my misunderstanding.

Of course I know of bugs and there were bugs as sometimes stopping the
sending system, in this case I am patient or just informing of it. But that
was not of our problem yesterday and more it concerned something which
happened for a week ago to the another really problematic list in matter of
conflict of powers till to make damage to the interface from unknown parts:
nettime-fr-raw. It was obvious and notorious to several eyes. Other
interventions ‹even not hack‹ I mean of possible legitimate more expert
entries, which happened obviously to nettime-fr-raw at certain moments and
in progress since several months.

So I was afraid that suddenly anything same would possible ad coming to our
new list that is unmoderate but thanks a critical but respectful protocol
between each ones (netetiquette (?).. Can be a rule to avoid flames that we
do not want anymore on the list of which it is not one of the thematic.

Being a list to inform and to work without to much frequent emails- (we hope
so for the next).

I do not know from which part but everything appears ok since yesterday
midday on nettime-fr-raw.newmorning. Something as a restart from a backup
seems to have been done as it is not exactly the same graphic options of the
interface but all it is right and in order yet now.

Or only the commands by emails which are not available but it does not
matter, we command by the way of interactive interface. It seems that this
problem can be general, but strangely a possible accidental and unvolontar
consequence since the issue of the first conflict of power in the list
nettime-fr-raw about six months ago.

It is not more important to know from which part and of what (bugs becoming
from hostil expert/non expert comportments or bugs/bugs) but that the sad
practices can self-stop from the respective parts who made it. And there
will be no more problem.

 So I was not calling for the police, but by a possible way to be heard I
was merely asking for the repair.

All my apologizes and my thanks

Aliette