strange answer

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Mar 8 01:25:34 CET 2006

Just before I  go to sleep I re-read your message as the tone kept me in
stupefaction... And strangely I discover you personally answer to my own
answer but to Claudia. I could not imagine that you were both f. and
Claudia. But I do not search anymore how who and what as it is obviously to
much complex for me.

But I'm not crazy,

just apparently misinformed.

Have a good night to all