[syndicate] Encore !???

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Mar 8 01:03:19 CET 2006

On 7/03/06 22:53, "Frederic Madre" <fmadre at free.fr> probably wrote:

>> which is collectively boring. Over all it appears that I was
>> true to ask for
>> any help from here to the other list, as I discover reading
>> your message
>> that Loy is the qualified person to have heard of my demand.
>
> he is NOT.

I do not know but just a deduction as reading Claudias's public email !
The data being obviously restarted and more the languages as I found the
program on anew one. But I do not know by whom. They are several person to
have a view of what I say.

>> I thank him
>> very much.
>
> never do this AGAIN. the problem either was inexistent or solved itself as
> it appeared, automatically.

Automatically? Never mind

First you sait that there was no problem and I was crazy, first Claudia said
it is probably a bug

Then ctgr said "ok it is - the tech problem -but parano"

And now you deny all that was told by others or only your denegation

> the fix of your problem has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your AGRESSIVE

You are EXCESSIVELY AGRESSIVE WITH ME it does not confere to current
relationship even conflictual

You are building the same provocation and defy front of anyone here than
which one on irremediable by using other opportunities. It is very very sad.
Power is very very sad.

You hate me it is your mode, Fred, and it is not good for anyone

I go to sleep

> whining in here.
> DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.

SO WHAT ? What is of the "menace"?

You tell of madness but are you really ok with yourself?

Really it is the top of the uncredibile situation.

Strangely I do not understand at all of what you mean.