[syndicate] Encore !???

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Mar 7 20:01:20 CET 2006

Dear Claudia, the problem that I met was not an impact to syndicate but to
nettime-fr-raw.newmorning.

Here is my answer but there will be no more one from my part on this subject
which is collectively boring. Over all it appears that I was true to ask for
any help from here to the other list, as I discover reading your message
that Loy is the qualified person to have heard of my demand. I thank him
very much.

I think that even depending of my senile madness since more of 5 years and
more forever as before being in a juvenile madness, I work to a site from
another part depending of thankfully and free help of qualified friend (but
not c); by the way of them I know of events called bugs as they could happen
too on our own server and more in my computer software.

But any opportunity of both circumstances of bugs and of hacks, as for apart
in the same time for a month long my address Louise more one of my personal
address were being spammed to the point they were blacklisted in several
lists, lists where they told me what and for their part making what they
could so as I should recover to post again, (the one being the modem IP from
which I tried to post in vain but a collective professional IP that created
a large damage, and the second address itself blacklisted by its own
provider), it was just the same moment when there was a lot of problems on
nettime-fr-raw just as I have decided and realized to leave it.

From the point of my "departure" consequent problems appeared on
irremediable list coming from the same persons (being not Fred nor ctgr in
fact, I want to tell it), but other as co-admin successfully asking me that
I would not be more affirm proudly of my legitimate existence or humour, or
out from this other list, as I stayed in a persistent proud insubordination,
so they pushed me out. But proud could not satisfy whom hope do give me a
lesson would push me out as a solution I would have choose to accept, so
please understand that all the consequently impacts of flame wars were my
real tribute all along the following month.

What we want to do with the new list it is a medium to tribute for a
collective creative Art project on 2 blogs (LoGz with a new system from
Commons to integrate the videos in the pages ‹ Art works without using more
popup‹ and SPIP ‹ to politic poetical works and criticisms). It needs a time
and a free time from any of us to the beginning of the running subjects. But
nettime-fr-raw.newmorning will do its singular project, may be yes may be
not, counting the patience of every one. At all it is not a list to repeat
concurrently the other lists ‹where I am pleased to stay among others.

So my questions had possibly be done from the point of view of these current
problems. What I said of prime impacts to nettime-fr-raw more the commands
by emails since any months were surely bugs but not bugs happening by
accident even consequently from a qualified but insuffisently qualified
hand. But I do not want tell more here of it. I prefer forget all these
affairs and go to create and work.

More that would not be respectable to others. But what I explain it is
respectably to inform why. I am not mad, I am savage and raw and eventually
too much fast and draft in making associated projects but not mad at all.
More large free projects requiring time need often of a sacrificial energy
that people trust in from my part. the consequence it is of complexity in
"désordre"  not a mere thing. But I like to remind of Brecht remark in
"Dialogue of Exile" explaining that "where there is nothing it is order,
where there is something it is disorder". Sorry of my disorder and
dispelling, dis, dis, dis and what more as you want, hope that it can be
something anyway as an atomic tribute to the common disorder:)

    So: are you really sure that it was a bug? I Resolutely I accept Yes it
is more convivial and I apologize of my paranoia; you know of the flame wars
that they do not tend to leave their victims in safe situation. As I appear
safe (but really no quite in all), it can appear insolence to the dark power
of anonymous hidden or obvious hostilities.

Anyway the data was restarted and that is the only thing which accounts
positively and for which I thanks again.

Thank you for your proposition, as unfortunately I cannot know of all the
fronts and this one being just my interactive part not my knowledge
‹ knowledge very limited to my experiment of the life that is not easy as
you can see being not the marvellous welcome of my perpetual otherness.

But aren't you afraid of my presume madness or stupidity, being possibly a
cause of eternal misunderstanding of tech subjects ?

By the way you present me with such humour?

Anyway, thank your for your interest,

Pleased to see you in Paris during your next trip,

All my best

Aliette