Encore !???

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Mar 7 04:07:47 CET 2006

Sorry for my part to the subscribers, but having not other mean to ask for
anart.no support of hope from syndicate while there is no more possibility
to have an available email linked from the server list consequently of any
abusive hostilities.

I ask for an help front of perpetual attacks of the common sources from the
part of people who make hostages or victims of the subscribers (is it under
excuse to prevent the administrators?)...

The new list nettime-fr-raw.newmorning has been hacked during the week end:
all the subscribers staying (98) have been removed both in one time by an
unknown part, more the option of language of the list yet now appears no
more available.

Just to remind that the different progressive attacks to nettime-fr-raw
during the former months -hacks or merely changes from the part of any ones
initiated with the server list (?) (but not anart.no support and not more
from the part of copyleft or we could not have created a new list thanks
their help)- have affected for a part any proper sources of the list and for
another part the common sources of the server list by the way it is not more
possible to use the commands by email to any list since theses singular
abusive practices against the otherness that does not give to me a thought
of critical radicalism but of predictable social-fascism - can it be
stanlinist or fascist: for me there is only one sense of this.

To know better of the phenomena I have gone for a fast visit to the list of
the lists where I learned of strange events : I  do not know of different
strange friendships but is is very obvious to see that the same happening of
removing subscribers affect nettime-fr-raw (from more a week ago -it
appears)  and more that fr-raw list itself shows suddendly the same 0
subscriber that obviously points how the admins of this list are very very
innocent of what arrives at us;-)

What to do of irrespectuous people to the common stools?
What to think of small middle-class persons as virtual aristocracy that not
being able to assume the " direct action " against decisive targets (and
while the true activists rot in prison when they should be free for a long
time), transformed their high representative ideas into small gangsters of
the common territories - quite freely -involving only of playing to fatigue
whom fights to other causes ?

I think that they are any ones to make a mistake in objective and in target,
maybe they would have more to swallow their regulations of personnal
account?

Will all the unmoderate lists have to become silent or killed by excess of
the consequent frames of the virtual "purity"? But the Futurists also were
pure: they even joined Mussolini and his avantgardist militias. Nevertheless
if they had appeared from the Russian constructivism

A./ Louise