[syndicate] I INFLUENCE THE COURSE OF WORLD-WIDE ZITHER STUDIES

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jun 11 16:49:38 CEST 2006

I INFLUENCE THE COURSE OF WORLD-WIDE ZITHER STUDIES

Zither Musik - Biography The alpine zither in its present shape, is native to
Austria and Bavaria, and its origin can be traced to the early 1800's. It can
be considered to be three ...

eBay.co.uk: Nice antique alpine zither -------- 31 Strigs (item ... Find
Nice antique alpine zither -------- 31 Strigs in the Musical Instruments ,
String , Autoharp Zither category on eBay.co.uk.
- 43k - Cached - Similar pages

Introduction The "concert zither" (aka: "Alpine zither"), a native of
Germany, is not a member of the instrument family represented here. Widely
regarded as a very ... www.fretlesszithers.com/intro.html - 23k - Cached -
Similar pages

Top German Web Sites Ranked by Popularity Listen to the relaxing sound of the
alpine zither as played by Sebastian, 0, 1. 34, A CAR FOR A DOLLAR Die fast
unglaubliche Geschichte des DDR Autos ...

Top German Web Sites Ranked by Popularity The Gift for all Seasons. 0, 1.
20, Zither by Sebastian Listen to the relaxing sound of the alpine zither
as played by Sebastian, 0, 1 ... www.topgermansites.com/ - 22k - Cached -
Similar pages

ONE

<nettime> Review of some recent books and a couple of things ... I rarely
review musical instruments, but I've been playing and recording with the alpine
zither recently - I found one in Geneva for $28 USD. ... - Similar pages

TWO

{ nikuko } alan sondheim { jennifer } I have to work on the Alpine zither
again. I'm also looking into Noh and Buyo one more. ... [I bet I'm the
only REPUBLICAN who plays an Alpine zither!] ... Cached - Similar pages

THREE

{ nikuko } alan sondheim { jennifer } Alpine zither. Relationships with
ch'in and taksim. With VLF (very low frequency) radio "events" which are
deeply random, but often possess wave trains. ... Similar pages
     [ More results from nikuko.blogspot.com ]

FOUR

Nettime-l relay :: <nettime> Review of some recent books and a ... but
I've been playing and recording with the alpine zither recently - I ...
alpine zither has around 27 drone strings, as well as a fingerboard with
... - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

Fretless Zither The traditional modern form of zither is that known as the
"concert zither," "Alpine zither," "Austrian zither," or simply "zither"
(Fig. 1). ... www.minermusic.com/dolceola/fretless_zithers.htm - 24k -
Cached - Similar pages

ContinuumPopMusic.com - Volume 2 ... Kora; Kota; Lira; Mandolin; Sarod;
Saz; Shamisen; Sitar; Tea-Chest Bass (‘Bush Bass’); ‘Ud; Ukulele
(Ukelele); Vihuela; Violin; Zither (Alpine Zither) ...
www.continuumpopmusic.com/vol2about.asp - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

eBay.ie - Autoharp Zither, String, Musical Instruments items at ... Nice
antique alpine zither -------- 31 Strigs. EUR 15.30, 5, PayPal Buyer
Protection - Up to EUR 500 coverage, 4d 16h 44m ... - 64k - Cached -
Similar pages

eBay.ie - Autoharp Zither, String, Musical Instruments items at ...
Antique alpine zither from Friedrich Jdinger Berlin. EUR 45.50, 4, PayPal
Buyer Protection - Up to EUR 500 coverage, 1d 08h 50m ...

Albia Miller ... 4mbcw.nonpaperreport.info/: 4mbcw.nonpaperreport.info/
Airborne Express Ground: Airborne Express Ground Alpine Zither Club:
Alpine Zither Club Music: ... albiamiller.nonpaperreport.info/ - 18k -
Cached - Similar pages

Antiques Roadshow/Appraise It Yourself: Hither, A Zither C. Milwaukee is
dominated by Germanic people, who brought the tradition of the Alpine
zither with them from the old country. D. Zithers are flat, ...
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/appraiseit/game27/1d.html - 18k - Cached -
Similar pages

eBay: *~ Antique Zither ~* mandola viola tuning (item 7414646850 ... This
alpine zither has a low and very well playable string action. ... Hear the
alpine zither sing heavenly. The mp3 zither soundfile is available at ...
- 48k - Cached - Similar pages

Red Bull Music Academy :: LECTURES When I do a track, I usually start with
a sample so with this track you could hear that alpine zither music like
four old men playing these tunes. ... Cached - Similar pages

Musica Viva: The Encyclopedia of Music American zithers, A number of
variants of the Alpine Zither appeared in the USA during the last part of
the 19th and first part of the 20th Century. ... pages

Musica Viva: Instrument gallery Hummel (2) · Mountain dulcimer · Alpine
Zither · Prim zither · Elegy-zither · Elegie Zither · Alto zither ·
Alt-Zither · Mandolin-zither · Guitar-zither ... pages
     [ More results from www.musicaviva.com ]

Home|Collections|Collection of Ancient Musical Instruments|Plucked ...
The cittern was formerly called "zitter", a name which is noticeably
similar to the alpine zither. It is played with a plectrum like a
mandolin. ...