[syndicate] \\ pulafashion spirit

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Thu Jun 8 00:38:59 CEST 2006

>Subject:       Re: <nettime> report_on_NNA
>From:          "Murphy" <murphy at thing.net>

>On Jun 7, 2006, at 5:13 AM, Andreas Broeckmann wrote:
>> (for me the question is, whether it is possible to get out of
>> the stale-mate that the list seems to be in; is it possible to make
>> communication more fluid again, or is the list just too old after 11
>> years? vuk - whatever happened to the spirit of 1996?)

andreas - phps you finally understand that encouraging discussions
is much more difficult than destroying them ... referring to your
unbelievably obtuse natural predilections to subjugate, suffocate, constrain,
and generally fuck the natural course of things up - to that end you are
representative
of \your\ 1st world governments.

>whatever happened to the spirit of 1996?)

male imbeciles such as you + byfield attempted to control it.

allora - sa-ti fie de bine cu your "LAST ORDERS!"

salut, gigi

>If I remember correctly, many of the same questions were being asked
>in 1996 when a lot of the artists on the list felt constrained by the
>moderation and left or stopped posting. Since The Upgrade started
>out as an artists' group in NYC there's probably some concern about
>nettime being presented as an art project in that context -- a subject
>that is still relevant and should be discussed on .... nettime!
>
>not vuk
>
>Robbin Murphy
>THE THING, Inc

-

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | enjoy\ir\responsibly

                                      ||9||
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       ||
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.tagueulebabacloanta.tm