[syndicate] More on God

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jun 7 16:46:53 CEST 2006

More on God

"reading" and thinking?  am I frustrated or open? about while. I amad
File ^Y Prev Pg   ^K Cut Text  ^C Cur PosrVTd>tjoe1 lR<HR>[To:
File to insert from home directory: zzn another force oferial?  do i scan
it
                      [ Inserting /net/u/6/s/sondheim/zz. ]st i mean bu
> and that whole process mimics the way DN
"reading" and thinking?  am I frustrated or open?. I am only acting out of
^W Where is  ^V Next Pg   ^U UnCut Text^T To Spell !  .
> XE<cs
faith about the "I'm not a racist but." I am Way. I mean some of you are
[ Read 16 lines ]opic (2)   -  -        ,     ,   <
________
complaining.
k20% rm zz Can now U
remove 'zz'? y___in f
    CAS
k21% pico zz ]         -
know. We are not living inside the ant-farm universe I know for a fact
but__ncel    N No_________________
Send message?
>> -----------
</S
that. We are just chemical machines, without souls, for. We are husked
inyour iSAMP>C3b
COMPUWEATHER WE
> <MENU>]J1mHvRTf>J =J1 at MONwuvVa:69M wSZ
stables lewd with with us itself inters,. We advancemention,. We are. WeI
am > U

;Wh=]:AE<SUP>O25HHDo`l`c^AW s</CENTER>mL21%e c
> -----
manufacturing on i pretend to be writing about art, as if i gave a shit.g
thinking?  am I frustrated or open?. I am only acting out of faith about
thees
> lash at anage
I hate to say
                      [Processing filter "Filter Rule"     ] condensation
                      [Processing filter "Filter Rule"     ] of
                      [Processing filter "Filter Rule"     ]sado-macho
when women speak. It's mystical,
when women speak. It's mystical,
when women speak. It's mystical,
                      [Processing filter "Filter Rule"     ]f the technical
                      [Processing filter "Filter Rule"     ]ut ho
ut ho ho ho