[syndicate] \\ bien - ale ale

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Mon Jun 5 18:58:16 CEST 2006

> real boys dont need expensive clothes or famous friends to be real, real
> boys dont need unpronounceable lovers to be real, real boys dont need to
> drink with others to apreciate the taste of good wine, real boys dont need
> to all the time talk about their expensive red autos to be real....
>
> real boys just need to step of the unreal screen to be real, and act as
> real
> boys..... whatever more that comes, its just details, not reality. reality
> is action

beastly bebe like real girlz hasnt a sense ov humour +?

>reality is action

and the objektive is to time travel into real-reality [TM]

sekret - i was born twice. once as a real boy. once as an angel.
then i made the 2 1.

> would you like to tell us how real can you be ?

\\ The Feast

But look - its dawn. My tale has probably bored you.
Please accept this gift, my name .... try to use it wisely.

And in doing so, perchance intimate the path across the
solipsistic gulf. Where when one arrives, one knows
that the future ... has joined with the past, to make a
circle outside time.

a kiss is a threshold ...

it is on the threshold that sacrifices to divinities are offered.
the threshold illustrates the solution of continuity of space
immediately and concretely; hence its great mystical importance.

nothing can begin
and nothing can become
without a prior orientation ...
and any orientation implies acquiring a fixed point ...

So kiss me silly!

>>[TM] life accomodations. pop.tart treats + equipment. generously provided
>>by Europe 2000 + 1st world govs everywhere
>
> real boys sleep outdoors without a blink

The saltiness spreads from the back of 01 else's knee through both bodies.
01 body licking 01 else's body assimilating. From one cell to another.
Osmotically consuming the salt, the crystals, the liquids. Both bodies
slowly vibrating, slower still moving towards a state of permanent
oscillation.  2 liquids. 01 substance.