[syndicate] \\ bien - ale ale

beastly baby beastly.baby at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 13:52:05 CEST 2006

>\\ Curriculum vitae  [cccp 6161
>

>I grew up with Verdi,
>With Bach and Titzian,
>Visiting Buonarotti
>In verses divine.
>
>Anna Karina winks at me coquettish
>As Godard ping-pongs my eye balls
>in pixels shifting vaguely.
>
>Tarkovski is my friend.
>He introduced me to Domiziana [Giordano
>who promptly whispered that I dress elegantly.
>
>My shirt and tie are crafted by Versace
>My trousers by Armani
>Comme des Garcons warms me in winter
>as I step on real bugs in Dolce & Gabbana [elkskin boots
>
>My Costume National scarf flutters in the wind
>as I boil [madly] the Castrol GTX in my red automobiles:
>Ferrari of Modena + Alfa Romeo of Milano.
>
>I get drunk with Bregovic
>who recollects some very foamy bubbles
>Latinovic appears and straddles mmmmmmy Ducati
>We undulate into the sleep of growth
>+ the depth of 01 izvor ...
>
>I hide my confusion in delirious dreams
>cooked in HCI CIC VR MR 3G MDF ACL HSI SOL LA LA + RLF
>
>My lover is the Unpronounceable
>I gently slip within NN
>
>Now, double click me silly!
>and watch me dance.
>
>I AM A REAL BOY!

real boys dont need expensive clothes or famous friends to be real, real
boys dont need unpronounceable lovers to be real, real boys dont need to
drink with others to apreciate the taste of good wine, real boys dont need
to all the time talk about their expensive red autos to be real....

real boys just need to step of the unreal screen to be real, and act as real
boys..... whatever more that comes, its just details, not reality. reality
is action

would you like to tell us how real can you be ?

>[TM] life accomodations. pop.tart treats + equipment. generously provided
>by Europe 2000 + 1st world govs everywhere

real boys sleep outdoors without a blink