[syndicate] When I'm dead and I'm looking for my baby

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jun 3 02:49:28 CEST 2006

    When I'm dead and I'm looking for my baby

    "I look for my baby, she's nowhee re around"
    (Im Gonna Gonna Gonna) See My Baby, Rusty  Doug,
    Im Gonna Have Some Fun Im Left
    Youre Right Shes Gone, Hayden Thompson,
    Been Around The World Hey Yeah Hmmmm
    Well its been four lonely days and three lonely nights
    Looking for my baby but shes nowhere in sight
    Be around when I need a break Thats why
    I got four days to love my baby All because I
    want my loved one, but shes nowhere around
    Looking for my woman but she aint
    nowhere around Everybody turns when my
    baby walks by Shes something to see she really
    catches your eye
    My gal aint nowhere around Now
    youre three times seven Shes so sweet,
    so sweet, my little woman, so sweet See my baby
    comin, dont get so smart
    Been around the world and I I cant even find myself Well
    its been four lonely days and three lonely nights Looking for
    my baby but shes nowhere in sight
    Shes strong And I might be wrong But my
    babys so strong
    Shes got a pretty little plan, nowhere to go
    nights Looking for my baby but
    shes nowhere in sight See Ive traveled far
    See Ive been around the world and I I cant
    find my lover Been around
    Been around the world
    and I I cant even find myself Well its been four lonely
    days and three lonely nights Looking for my baby but
    shes nowhere in sight
    around the world and I I cant even find myself Well
    its been four lonely days and three lonely nights Looking for
    my baby but shes nowhere in sight I look
    for my baby, she`s nowhere around The
    night was dark, rain falling down, I looked for my baby but she's
    nowhere around
    The night was dark rain falling down look for my baby
    shes nowhere around Traced her footsteps down to
    the shore afraid shes gone for evermore I looked at
    The night was black rain falling down look
    for my baby shes nowhere around Traced her footsteps
    down to the shore afraid shes gone for evermore I
    how are things going in the small dark movie of your life
    late at night you away and sighs but
    where is maria? theres a dirty rain falling like the
    The night was dark, rain
    falling down Looked for my baby shes nowhere around
    But when the night came, the weather to a
    raging storm had turned.
    youve come too far to go back home So youre walkin on a
    nowhere road Ill be blastin
    down some back road with my baby next to me
    The night was dark, rain falling down Looked for
    my baby shes nowhere around Traced her footsteps
    down to the shore ,Fraid shes gone forever more
    rain will fall until I see your face I close my eyes
    Shes my gift from the Lord or a fiend from
    Hell Thats my baby
    to, baby, nowhere to hide Got nowhere to run to,
    baby, why me, oh baby why me Well I
    looked around my room I pushed over my closet I
    and white lending light to take away my sweet dark
    night, But the postman I could depend on,
    rain or storm hed come every day,
    Shes Dead, Separations, Down By The River,
    Countdown, My Legendary but hes so
    far away / oh and the night is dark between them now /
    My God, my God, The night was dark,
    rain falling down, I looked for my baby but she`s nowhere around

    +++