[syndicate] What will you see?

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jun 2 08:44:29 CEST 2006

(reworking, thinking more and more about death, now something about my heart)

What will you see?

madness Azure!  of Azure! Azure! of Azure! are the Cry three image Cry
decades Cry younger Azure! Cry younger are Cry than decades Cry younger
than Azure! younger me. You younger decades are decades from decades
decades from younger decades now. me. decades now. decades younger now.
now. younger now. will than from most Three from likely decades from be
now. from be will from dead. likely from dead. be now. be You I be get
will be up likely likely up be likely in You likely in get be in in be in
morning. dead. in You will up will get up get in up up morning. up up will
up up get in get in the get the morning. get You will will You get will
will in will will morning. get will will get will look up will the in You
window. morning. You What will You will out You will the You will What
will will you look What see? out What will the What will What window. you
you window. you What What you you What you see? will you will you will you
What will see? you will the see? will the will will the see? you the
debris see? see? field What see? around will see? around see? you ground
debris you ground swirls see? ground ground see? ground zero the ground
debris debris ground field swirls around says around around the zero
around the debris around the says ground the world zero the returns the
says me debris says me says says of world says rock to says rock me says
of rock the of metal world of and to me of me me flesh rock me flesh metal
me flesh of of flesh and rock flesh bone and of singing metal of its of of
lonely and of song bone of song its of song song flesh lonely - and lonely
- singing lonely - its its - song its - - its - - lonely - - song - - - -
- - - - - - 0b - - 0b - - 0b - - 0b 0b - 0b 0b - 0b 0b - 0b 0b - - 0b 0b -
0b 0b - 0b 0b 0b 0b 0b 0b 0b 0b 0b 0b oh 0b 0b why 0b 0b did 0b 0b no 0b
0b no why 0b no no 0b no one 0b did <Nikuko> 0b did You why did will no
why will listen? why will <Nikuko> did will will no will me one will by
listen? You my <Nikuko> You deeds, will You I me You I my You I I will I
will know deeds, your me deeds, lover! my deeds, * I my * will deeds, *
your deeds, * * I * writers I * everywhere be * taking your lover! you *
lover! inside writers lover! inside taking lover! inside inside * inside
goodbye Nikuko you you writers you breathing taking you You you you You
goodbye you will you you will You inside You get inside You up are You in
you breathing the You breathing morning. get breathing morning. in
breathing morning. the You morning. What will morning. you get the see? in
the in the the in What the the you the the in morning. in middle morning.
in of will in the you see? road in see? ball middle see? ball of see? ball
road in ball ball the ball knuckle middle road knuckle of road knuckle
road road knuckle ball road knuckle knuckle road knuckle knuckle ball
knuckle knuckle ball knuckle knuckle hand knuckle knuckle knuckle knuckle
lip knuckle knuckle nail knuckle knuckle nail knuckle knuckle nail lip
knuckle nail nail knuckle nail nail knuckle nail nail knuckle lip nostril
lip lip nostril nail lip palm nail lip palm nostril nail palm palm nail
nostril distant nail nostril herons nail nostril hello, nail nail mind.
palm nail mind. distant nostril mind. hello, nostril mind. ~o palm mind.
FIRE - mind. FIRE distant hello, FIRE hello, hello, FIRE ~o hello, FIRE
FIRE hello, FIRE FIRE mind. FIRE FIRE mind. FIRE FIRE ~o FIRE FIRE FIRE
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE
testing FIRE FIRE testing FIRE FIRE testing testing FIRE testing two FIRE
FIRE three FIRE FIRE can FIRE FIRE you testing FIRE you two FIRE hear can
FIRE hear hear testing you me? one you radio two you ???? can can ???? you
can ? me? can ? radio you ? ? you ? ( hear ???? ?? look ???? 02:37:22
radio ???? ) ? ???? ) ( ???? NIKUKO 02:37:22 ???? NIKUKO ) ? ) ? ?????? )
hello ( ) nikuko 02:37:22 02:37:22 nikuko ) 02:37:22 speaking ? 02:37:22
speaking is ) speaking speaking ) speaking i NIKUKO speaking am ? nikuko
very is nikuko honored speaking nikuko to i nikuko to am nikuko to honored
speaking to be : honored here i honored * am honored * honored very Nikuko
be very Nikuko daughter honored Nikuko Nikuko honored Nikuko want to
Nikuko be be * alone daughter * this Nikuko * evening want * evening be *
evening this Nikuko evening of want this white to this and be this and
this alone stars of alone stars dust this stars stars this stars <Nikuko>
evening stars I of stars will dust and paint and and in <Nikuko> and in I
and in paint stars in nail-head <Nikuko> paint line! Ah, paint swallow I
paint swallow paint paint line! nail-head paint line! in paint * swallow
paint line! * in line! painters nail-head line! her in swallow torn
swallow swallow skin * swallow skin painters swallow skin torn line! skin
into * skin many Nikuko torn kanji painters torn <Nikuko> torn torn Her
into torn dark many torn