[syndicate] URGENTLY: Save the Lebanese Civilians Petition

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Jul 18 13:05:01 CEST 2006

(sorry: Don't understand nothing of the reception through the both addresses
and the answering machine so I try both)
///////////////

 You really more and more abusive and depressing to others.

This calling coming from Lebanese in Lebanon themselves. They call us to
sign! We have to answer none agree the part of global aggression.

In FR the Petitions to paperless were finally useful to the children's
families without selection but school at least. In Spain, in Italy at last
the signatures were right of the governments and its changes notably for the
retreat of the troops out of Iraq.

The most signs there will be against the global aggression to Libanese the
most it will be known the most it is a global sound against the war.

We need global sounds against the war even it is not to throw a drone.
Whatever.