[syndicate] Inari

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jul 16 05:30:19 CEST 2006

I remember the fox guardians in Fukuoka, a tiny shrine about a block from
me, falling into ruin - it seemed to be hundreds of years old. And around
the corner from Jack Kimball's place in Miyazaki, guardian deities with
the same mouthed positions. An incredible, almost virtual, way to think
about language and the spacing of language among speakers, among entities
- organisms recapitulated in stone, in the process of dividing, cohering,
chanting the syllable.

  = Alan

blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact sondheim at panix.com, -