melodies for Foofwa and everyone

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jan 31 04:00:10 CET 2006

melodies

more materials for dancework.
all of these are uncannily consistent for me.
but yes I can do other things, right now I'm typing and breathing.
well, trying to breathe, last night I had a bad coughing spell.
I thought my lungs were coming out.
today I bought the Hans Bellmer book, am I really that perverse?
also Tamara Karsavina, Theatre Street, ballet biography.
Herman Kahn, Thinking About the Unthinkable, an old Avon paperback.
and American Film Genres, Stuart M. Kaminsky.
these are exciting finds, stoking my furnace for style change!
not to mention thermonuclear war!
and the first edition of Principles Underlying Radio Communication, 1919.
learning about electro-mechanical alternators and radio transmissions.
good for you Netherlands!
enjoy the music, Switzerland!
hello to everyone, Belgium!

http://www.asondheim.org/melody1.mp3