\\ ______...

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jan 22 16:42:07 CET 2006

\\ smart materials from paganism to communism to NN to cooking\knitting at roadside

much as capitalism survived its mass production twin, communism,
owing to its greater fluidity and molecular structure
so new + improved geo-political eveniments, eg. terrorism
present a formidable challenge to comparatively rigid
and centralized \ homogenous western structures.

transcendent intellect is the osmotik fusion of seemingly disparate elements into one coherent whole.
cooking is such a process.

alqaeda is an amorphous heterogeneous massively distributed assemblage of cells
cooked through ideology + religious beliefs + objectives.

belief is emotion based. without emotion nothing matters.
before science + art there is consciousness. emotion\transcendent intellect
cooks the world into 01 kontinuum whilst logic\intellect sequences
its genome into meaninglessness.

aq transcends peer 2 peer networks for it transcends intellect.

when the .us government asserted that iraq had weapons of mass destruction
it set into motion the very mechanism which would bring about the realization of its `fairy tale`

its industrial-age male delusionary policy of `orgasmic` shock and awe
has run into the viscous mud of persistent, unrelenting small scale recurrent maneuvers.
suddenly the male sprinter finds himself running a female marathon -
and the taboo of male promiscuity begins to melt before her insatiable emmolient desire.

we are inclined to think of mass destruction as large scale operations
yet in the current epoch mass destruction is a small scale recurrent distributed process.
much as obesity has become a globally distributed mass di|e|struction epidemic,
so aq metamorphosed into the weapon of mass destruction that the .us government
had not envisioned.

aq in iraq and other resistance groups are consistently, daily,
unrelentingly, inflicting human and property damages, a constant stream of destruction and
destabilization, a recurrent, non-linear spamming of the .us government 'reality' if you will.

it is precisely such recurrent, non-linear. molecular\cellular processes which have toppled
rigidly organized\top down hierarchies. from the daci to the haiduci to guerillas
to nn to aq, asymmetrical engagement has corroborated the age old saying
- the small stone turns over the big cart.

this is feasible, for as in a village, it exist in every part,
yet it - is greater than the sum of the parts.

http://www.aikiweb.com/columns/rrobertson/2004_04.html

-

the german mal\e\mifer andreas broeckmann:

LAST ORDERS!!

nn - 01 noizi balkan habitual excellence:

ue are what we repeatedly do.
excellence then is not a destination but a habit
... what do u want me to be today +?

reproduce me within you. we are poetically soluble.
despair seeking + falling. the depths ov fingertips + ice krema
- a retraktible sea

___

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | krvava gruda plodna zemlja

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.m9ndfukc.org