A big problem or can be softer ?

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Jan 22 05:09:32 CET 2006

Hé! Dear colisters of syndicate,

Since any monthes anybody with heavy personnal problems that obviously needs
a psychologic help to get safe others, he having the access to the sources
of the public friendly lists of Ateliers Nord for settling irremediable
(?) -but of course not being Fred;- hacks the codes of our list
nettime-fr-raw: removing any options of the privilege admin, as the remind
email, in a way that the answer is the list does not exist, and keeping out
of existence the different options "unmoderate", the same of my address of
privilege owner when I ask anything to the listman from the general home
page today - I see that my email is suddendly forbidden ( since how many
time? ) the same night I do not receive more emails from this list or only
to my other addresses... ( just any tests approves it as I do not want to
post any words on it ) I didn't care...

( but surely he worked hard in the afternoon to modify anything more after
my letter of yesterday evening where I told that for my part I wanted to
stop this way of the list or go to create another one )

Please what is it possible when a hard opposition of view becomes a
criminalty in the name of democracy and of freedom ? has this man a gun at
home really being so dangerous against independent and resistant women? I am
afraid of his growing passage in the acts... because I remember having a
view of his current violence a day he did not care of my presence at a
performance.

What can I do when machism becomes the facist power in the facts?

Can be Louise Desrenards create another list to get free of dangerous men...
He can keep "nettime-fr-raw", we don't care, but wanting create another
nettime-fr-raw (remind of the last announcement of the weathermen when they
decided to stop the bombs) with any rules to have the list more convenient
to the subscribers who leave today for the most of them beleiving that I was
gone myself?

A public new list just allowing to settle certain rules to avoid permanent
insults and agressions that does nos say that radical critical way arre
forbidden? But if I cannot write to atelier Nord because my owner adress is
suddendly "explicit" how can I do to create free with others of my friends?

Sorry Man, but I do not know more of you than what you have shown of all of
you everywhere - it is to say so much, can be not real -your lists, your
blogs, and all that I do not judge in matter of art but as human beeing not
a game. My life and my way of life do not derange yours one : please keep
out of me. Regard you. I am not your mother, I am not your grand mother, I
am not your sister, I am not your wife, I am not your bitch, I am not your
father, I am not your brother, so I cannot safe you from your worst dangers
because you ask me to be credible more than any other online... I cannot
give you what was missing you, can be in your childness, can be later going
too much far from your safe live.

What you can do for you, nobody can do it for you. You have to do something
cool with you. Stop your fetichist representations from which one you judge
others; Or go on but stay far from otherness as me.

Imagine that beleiving in me it is unpossible: I am in fantasy myself, it is
my predictable universe, I am not God and I do not trust in God mo more I
could trust in my own mother! But where I go politically you cannot see any
default regarding my living line.

Please, who can do anything to keep him cool and far from me, but who can
restaure my address free and out of explicit on the serveer anart.no ?

All my best and my apologizes,

A.Louise