segnar oys

Bjørn Magnhildøen noemata at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:39:06 CET 2006

something? yes, yes
what? yes, yes
what what? yes yes
are there commas? ,
other separators?
you mean space?

all dimensions are sequential

ophla ethfanis vo gmaht
ynit no gnodnefed

the kind of structure to choose for your application is up to your imagination is up to your structure

one door leads to a desert, and another to the antarctic, when you go through the desert you are in a antarctic, but you can still walk back through the door if you do it backwards

well for art - mostly we read so why not text?
oshe arav s'ti

you walk through the door and you don't see the door from the other side

one good way, two no two way

would this be better in another way

the columns are independent of each other, independent is dependent on dependent, even worse

lists, arrays, and messes

one-directional links like this sentence dislike links one-directional

it is often hard to visualize a mess which is why we call it a mess
it is often hard to x y which is why we call it a y
it is often hard to generalize z which is why we call it a z

blusrhey ,ktnarap ,snoedelor ,stmohrf
ymin tna lla n'i

all things here are two-directional, you can always find your way back. horrific

pictures are taken away from us
everything is
everything is singular
god knows why
god is singular
good gods
goods
something
there's more info in something than something spesific
there's more info in a picture than reality
there's more info in a general term
cronrobgnort
in a situation of unbalance adjust
info is adjusted
at the cost of entropy
calm down through time
the old couple says we're getting old
plural is singular
singulars
walking around in your head
how vain
what else is there to do
bother
you're my bother
mirror mirror
that's on the same level as vain
vein is on the level of time

slanenrht

btw, btw is on the same level
with level i mean potential energy
state
the economy of the state
there's oil of dinosaurs
this goes on
endless semiosis
kill all!
shoot to kill!!
there were shootings
the event can't be singled out
eventualities = possibilities
in the end only possible states
shoot to kill again
what takes place is dead
this somehow looks better from the other side
i mean reading seen from writing
writing seen from reading

?esnhuc thet gaed
riethrb mripnu im
these are signifier and signified i think
writing is signified divided with signifier
reading is one divided with writing
this is very easy
if writing is 34958450934568
then reading is 1/34958450934568 = 2.86*10^-14
the larger the number is the less significant
it's raining like sleep
the level of noise correlated to arousal and stress
it makes us sleepy yes
it's reading/writing
arousal is sleeping
all books are sleeping
good writing envokes images
like hell
good writing envokes hell
that's an image
hey, an image, thanks pal!

tanomah hm n'i
?niit snakniht x'eow
tavol
tiit

i'm hungry
the image of hunger
can i write this in dimensions
the paper lacks something
the something
something is lacking something
really?
if it didn't it could be
well i have this thing
hidden in my pajamas pocket
that doesn't lack anything
except lack
that's human emotions etc
a long thread
i take it back
ycil dhn nenuh
lack and freedom
freedom from lack, lack of freedom
like writing/reading
which is more free?
there you see
the reading seem to lack something
the writing seem too free
what is called interpretation on one side
it's the same again
different words for the same thing
different things for the same word even
i don't know what is worst
this name has several persons
this word has several meanings
ris

it's lapful, vower bootblack, vier lawks yaw are...
is the name attached to the person, or person attached to name?
this meaning has several words
you're far out
then how come i'm 'you' to you unless you're here too
degrees of intensity
calm down and be free
be dead and be lacking and lacking be
the double keeps you there
if not you wouldn't be here
it ruins things and ideas
the idea-thing or thing-idea
the dog was looking for it all day
i'm finished
you can continue
take care of your teeth
i'll give you an advice
first, open your mouth
then, let's see
oh, you already see?
well, then you're cured
cured of what
yes
every word is a thing
don't act surprised
you may act but not surprised
conveyor belt
are you me or not?
all the tokens are the same
what oxymoron
they might be brothers
bothers the are
if you knew the border between private and public you'd have a long sentence
everything
well somewhat, all over again
i denoted your sister but only connoted your mother
these should be on the same line
but then again, everything melts together
how to break
why ask?
is that a question?
it continues
the glass broke very artificially
it could be a project
the project ended in a crash
leave me alone
close the door
what i mean is the structure is the same
it's a natural structure, seen everywhere
is the comma natural?
you stained my glasses
everything adds
nothing substracts
then how come there is lack?
it means equality may
something is missing
if you have a word, is there a lack?
the slowness of something
there are always gaps
run in slow-motion they're visible
a thing to itself has no gap
but the sentence has a recursion
implicit
it's very explicit
the lack is explicit
and then the word is implicit?
the states doesn't know about each other
what does the newline or paragraph mean?
the paper-text is limited in dimension
to say the least
well there's compromise
we've only got two eyes
rest are apostrophes
we calculate depth
it's horrible!
all the ghosts in the world come from the calculation