[syndicate] catwalk

James Allan james at teleportacia.org
Fri Jan 6 12:44:51 CET 2006

claudia westermann said:
> I came to the conclusion that oxford is still the number 01 source
> for all the words I need to know

> http://www.oxfordgossip.co.uk/new/showthread.php?t=2230&page=3

I'm doing the same with French using the Marcel Marceau method and have
mastered such classic works as The Cage, Walking Against the Wind, The
Mask Maker, and In The Park.

>one critic said, "He accomplishes in less than two minutes what most
>novelists can not do in volumes."

I am always online, always working in French and silence. Perhaps you've
seen my work? If I feel like having a coffee and a smoke I'll take off my
gloves and sit down for a full English breakfast.

http://www.marceau.org/