[syndicate] Podcast yourself schedule

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Jan 3 16:20:05 CET 2006

I agree but it is not coming from my part:)

But the iPod is not hugly, specially the black one.

To Marc:

nothing you view online is the same as in the iPod window. It is all another
conception of the visual  (not specially our own but the video iPod itself).
anyway media out of the web but just using it as a data banks

It is really a selected use of the web as a sort of freedom (no stats of the
contents downloaded and so on...)

If you have not a video iPod you can have the mp3 download same way on iPod
or other walkers.

But what I say it just an experiment not ideology.