\\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Tue Feb 28 05:16:08 CET 2006

>[syndicate] masticating on text   Spam

                                      \\  google.truth

>Auriea <syndi at entropy8.com>   Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 4:48 AM
>To: syndicate <syndicate at anart.no>
>Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Trash this message | Show original
>
>February 27, 2006
>Marrakesh Journal
>Keeping a Moroccan Tradition Alive, One Tale at a Time

the wild panther ate a pop.tart imbecil + disappeared into the forest
the real people awaited her each day yet it vowed nvr 2 return.

unesco stepped in with money stolen from the pop.tart imbeciles stolen from
the wild + simply.superior
+ vowed left + right and through all official orifices to bestow such
favors as a FREE OPEN zoo +
REAL artificial forest financed by gov.grants.

coverage was wild + modern expectations screamed ... of a new interactive
FUCKING continuum.

the panther returned surreptitiously @ 242 days intervals ... to eat a
pop.tart MOTHERFUCKER