cubs

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Feb 24 16:04:51 CET 2006

cubs

you never know what it's thinking./ it can do anything you ask./ just look at
the results./ "think what you want, it can do anything you ask."/ it grows and
grows./ it grows as wide as it grows long./ it grows as high as it grows wide./
it grows as deep as it grows high./ it's so wet and scented./ it makes that
scent gets hot and damp./ flesh./ run away./ form./ the color of flesh./
relative flesh./ sexual feeling naked eye./ hatefully./ cinnamon sexual
intercourse./ fork./ hateful meat-eating tights./ meat diet body./ blood
relation body./ beauty./ expose one's shoulders human bullet./ seal-pad case
flesh hatefully./ luxury wagon nichrome cord ready for flight./ dualistic ten
p.m./ packing muddle./ it gets settled in just like that./ Once she got settled
she asked if I would mind if she slept naked. I said OK, so she got undressed.
I just got hot and so was she. We ended up having the wildest sex ever, at
least a dozen times in that one night. We tried every way and did almost
everything and she was cumming almost every 5 minutes. She was cumming so hard
and so much that my sleeping bag was soaked in the morning, and she had a hard
time walking. I just couldn't stop smiling. It was the best camping trip of my
life. She told me to stop, but then I explained to her what I was doing and she
let me go on. Well, I accidentally slipped my hand inside her panties instead
and she let out a gasp. I felt bad, so I started to remove my hand; then she
grabbed it and held it there. Once he got settled he asked if I would mind if
he slept naked. I said OK, so he got undressed. I just got hot and so was he.
We ended up having the wildest sex ever, at least a dozen times in that one
night. We tried every way and did almost everything and he was spurting almost
every 5 minutes. He was spurting so hard and so much that my sleeping bag was
soaked in the morning, and he had a hard time walking. I just couldn't stop
smiling. It was the best camping trip of my life. He told me to stop, but then
I explained to him what I was doing and he let me go on. Well, I accidentally
slipped my hand inside his smellyjockies instead and he let out a gasp. I felt
bad, so I started to remove my hand; then he grabbed it and held it there. Once
she got fucked she asked if I would mind if she slept naked. I said OK, so she
got a wild stroked cunt. I just got hot and so was she. We ended up having the
wildest sex ever, at least a hundred times in that one night. We tried every
way and did almost everything and she was cumming almost every 5 minutes. She
was cumming so hard and so much that my prick was soaked in the morning, and
she had a hard time walking. I just couldn't stop smiling. It was the best sex
trip of my life. She told me to stop, but then I explained to her what I was
doing and she let me go on. Well, I accidentally slipped my hand inside her
smelly panties instead and she let out a gasp. I felt bad, so I started to
remove my hand; then she grabbed it and held it there. Once it got settled it
asked if I would mind if it slept naked. I said OK, so it got undressed. I just
got hot and so was it. We ended up having the wildest sex ever, at least a
dozen times in that one night. We tried every way and did almost everything and
it was spurting almost every 5 minutes. It was spurting so hard and so much
that my sleeping bag was soaked in the morning, and it had a hard time walking.
I just couldn't stop smiling. It was the best sex trip of my life. It told me
to stop, but then I explained to it what I was doing and it let me go on. Well,
I accidentally slipped my probe inside its shell instead and it let out a gasp.
I felt bad, so I started to remove my probe; then it grabbed it and held it
there.