"flyaway" (theres no sound)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Feb 19 07:27:26 CET 2006

"flyaway"
on the way out of geneva, of course we left from the airport, and we had
to wait awhile.i noticed that there was a kind of screen or grid between
the glass and the planes, on the inside of the glass, and it made an
interestin pattern. i thought it would be neat to make a movie with the
pattern because it was moir.so i tried it with the camera and moved it
back and forth to create the efect. it works better if you see it large
but here you can get the idea and save on time so i put it up and hope you
enjoy it.the airlane looks like an old crochetof something, its a neat
effect.i may enter it http://www.asondheim.org/flyaway.mp4