Tr......variation

lucille c. lucille_myrtilles at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 18 17:20:55 CET 2006

 This newsletter is devoted to gothic / industrial / dark neo-romantic music, art, events and related stuff in Ukraine, the whole ex-USSR Eastern Europe.

 Start a Intellectuals Group
 Start a Intellectuals Group
 Start a Intellectuals Group

 I have started this group in search of others who have a loved one or is in Love with someone who is in jail or prison.

 GA GA GOO GOO GA GA GOOO GOOOO GOO GA GA MA LA OUCHIE WOOCHIE AND THE ENIS HEENIS AND THE POOPER PEEPER ANAL FARTS AND STINKEY THINGS. GOO GOOO GAA AND THE LA LA MAN HAD A POOP AND IT STANK THE WHOLE BATHROOM! WOW! GOO GOO GA THE POOPEE PEEP PERSON AND POOPER. THEN GA GA DA AND WA WA HAD A FART, ITTY WITH A MITTY STOPED THE STINKEY POOP. GO GORE GAAAAAAAA! AND WEENIE THINGS.

  Leading on from this, it is argued that a quantum bit ("Qubit") can be 0 AND 1 at the same time,

 (more)(more)(more)(more)(more)(more)(more)(more)(more)(more)(more)(more)

 Ladies: Have you met a guy online and thought he was great just to find out he was nothing but a player?

 booters_hackers_crackers
  take the password from any email address.

 love_me_tenderlove_me_tenderlove_me_tenderlove_me_tenderlove_me_tender
  Why do you still come here.

 Men: Did you start chatting with some woman and meet her just to find out she was a psycho?

 SomethingGoodForYou

  bearsmasturbatingintheshower
 punkguyswannameetpunkgirls

 MY GROUP IS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO CHAT, AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO THE CHATROOM ANYTIME.

 CaNdY-for-the-BrAiN......................................................................................
 SexyNerds...............................................................
 bored2tears...

 MentalPenguinLovers

 If you are *different*a bitch* an activist* a non-believer* a collector* a poet* an artist* queer* friendly* anti-social* weird* *uninterested* interested* amusing or amused* emotional* *angry* confused* unique* creative* bored* a smartass* devoted* obsessed* imperfect* observant* a writer* a thinker* not a cutesy-wootsy foo-foo girl* pissed-off* sarcastic* indigo* a human being...

  WHY ARE WE THE REBELPIRATES? BECAUSE WE'VE GOT COCK!!!

 *X*x*X* mAYbe *x*X*x*

  YoU BeLonG heRe

 whenlovehurtswhenlovehurtswhenlovehurtswhenlovehurtswhenlovehurtswhenlovehurts

  This is a  list where you can send Information about  lists.

 Start a Bloods Group
 Start a Bloods Group
 Start a Bloods Group

 Many cool people hanging out on couches talking about communism, Stalin, the Unabomber, and other dangerous things, while drinking espresso. Scary, huh?

 whydofoolsfallinlovewhydofoolsfallinlovewhydofoolsfallinlovewhydofoolsfallinlove
 performing the splits in every possible way!
 performing the splits in every possible way!
 performing the splits in every possible way!

 love_suckslove_suckslove_suckslove_suckslove_suckslove_suckslove_sucks

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Are you in the throes of agony?
  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 whyboysmakemecrywhyboysmakemecrywhyboysmakemecrywhyboysmakemecry

 mind reading, wasting doctors time, naked gardening, baking cookies, supervising a mosquito laboratory, sausage pillow development and handling gloves

 Start a Murder Group
 Start a Murder Group
 Start a Murder Group

 delete-yourselfdelete-yourselfdelete-yourselfdelete-yourselfdelete-yourself
 Be silly, write silliness, talk complete nonsense, or behave like a complete and utter  lunatic.

   ,, ,,
     ,

      ,

 ,