[syndicate] New morning / Un matin

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:42:12 CET 2006

a flameless but yet unmoderate list is a dead list
an unmoderate list where you are insulted and unsubscribed by the mods
just because you don't agree with them or insult them _back_ is a
totalitarian list. (typical 21st century
you-must-agree-and-shut-up-because-after-all-I-m-nice-with-you-happy-opened-positivist-tolerant-and-you-are-not
totalitarism)
a list where you are subscribed without asking for that is a spam list.
a list with no humour is ... well, just a crappy list.
+++++
clemos