idm exquisite corpses

Cyrill Duneau cduneau at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 19:19:33 CET 2006

   Hey there

for those who may be interested, I have done the second episode of my podcast about idm exquisite corpses. Just 25 mn of audio without any pretention.

The principle was quite fun and interesting: each musician was given the same set of samples and the same rules for composition (ie, apply this chord at this moment in your ten bars, use this tempo, etc), and all the collaborations were then mixed down together.

the feed is here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/DiscoSlut

cyrill.