[syndicate] New morning / Un matin

Cyrill Duneau cduneau at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 19:13:11 CET 2006

nettime-fr-raw was a list without rule, so now  let us try with the rule and we’ll see...

wrong. you made the law on nettime-fr-raw. you unsubscribed people and thus surpassed the powers that were given to you.

 In nettime-fr-raw we were 3 active admins under a total of active 5 to decide: that was a perfect democratic disposition of the decision which was not respected by a minority between the 5:

You unsubscribed the artist ctgr without any consulting or voting from your pairs, it was a fascist decision.

  It is a caricature of power that he offers as critical acts of an absurd disposition in the fake of the democracy which is quoted.

It is not a caricature. It is exactly what you have done before.