By whose command are your shipwrecks, Portrait of Virginia as among the Sirens?

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 22:56:29 CET 2006

whenever kindred they show their top
for else they show their beneath: Apis
virginiana to us, bees are kcnanck abroad

& wasps are olibanum & hath Romantic peep & chirp
when wasps attend shaken salt, or as wasps, ulterior,
would chirp the matter (when salt's spilled), Virginia
goes out to the rocks (sea-side) while pearled in skyyreans

still spray, shalt spheres or straw (under-measured)

still spray, shalt spheres or straw (under-measured)
and solar, shalt spheres or straw (under-measured)
rain's wingbeat, shalt spheres or straw (under-measured)

"rain's wingbeat" - the pleasure in this is what I cash --

succor! I too, rain, am surface, zeroed out of moleculars
much as phantasm is pure surface, zeroed out of moleculars

why swell this yarn more, what holes could it fill?

succor! I too, wasps, am surface, zeroed out of moleculars
much as phantasm is pure surface, zeroed out of moleculars

succor! I too, bees, am surface, zeroed out of moleculars
Proteus? countless no longer, Virginia always, Proteus? countless
no longer, Virginia always, Proteus? countless no longer, Virginia --

succor! I too, Virginia, am surface, zeroed out of moleculars
much as phantasm is pure surface, zeroed out of moleculars

"succor!" - the pleasure in this is what I cash --